Ritwik Mallik - official website

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Am an Open Book!

Dear friends,
Thank you for finding time to read my blog. Since, this is the first time I would be trying out the blogging concept; I'd love to share with you a bit about myself. An avid reader and a crazy writer, I can go on reading and writing till the world ends. I am an admirer of all the social icons and I firmly stand against all those creating havoc in the society. I am a stern follower of the fact that the winds of change need to be brought about and you won't find the words 'I can't' in my dictionary. Being a part of the modern genration I appreciate people who often raise their hands up and be counted whenever there is a need for them to do so. 
It is my belief that writing is stronger than words, so through my blog I would be pleased to share with all of you articles, stories and poetries varying from social issues to humour, school life to struggles; for this I need the strong cooperation and support of all. I can assure that my new venture will surely fetch me dividends and my blog will be a representation of what I stand for in life. 

Happy Reading!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by CopyrightSpot